Faced with a world that seemed mired in mediocrity and desiring a place where their children could be educated in a Christian atmosphere, the ministry and parents of Cloverdale Bibleway Church accepted the challenge to provide a school where excellence was the benchmark. Striving for excellence in spiritual and academic pursuits has since become the heartbeat of Bibleway Christian Academy.
From its humble beginnings with only a handful of students and a volunteer administration and teaching staff in 1993, Bibleway Christian Academy has grown to become a fully accredited BC independent school and member of the Federation of Independent Schools Associations with a thriving body of students, teachers and administrators.
The one thing that hasn’t changed over the years has been the support of our dedicated volunteers, parents and others, who have faithfully come on board to assist us with everything from daily lunch supervision to our many fundraising endeavours. Our Friends of BCA, individual and corporate donors who have supported us financially through the years, have also been a constant presence and receive our heartfelt thanks.
As we move on into the future, we salute those who have laid the foundation upon which we build today. Your tireless efforts will never be forgotten.
Our Statement of Faith
• The Bible to be the divinely inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
• In one true and living God manifested in the offices of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
• In water baptism in the Name of Jesus Christ.
• In the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the full atonement for sin by His sacrifice.
• That by one Spirit are we baptized into one body, the Bride of Jesus Christ.
With integrity and excellence as our focus and goal, at BCA we strive to provide the best possible education for our students. From the humble beginnings of small homeschool group to a fully accredited school, we will continue to strive to provide the best environment we can for every student in our care.